New Dates FAQs
We are excited to announce that The Country Music Cruise will be returning to our original January sailing time frame - now sailing January 15-22, 2022.
This change is based on guest feedback, artist’s schedules and consultation with Holland America Line.
We are pleased to highlight that two important aspects of the cruise remain unchanged. We will still be sailing on the Holland America Line Nieuw Amsterdam and visiting the same ports of call as previously scheduled.
We understand that many of our booked guests may have questions regarding the transfer of your 2021 Country Music Cruise reservation to January 2022. We have put together a list of frequently asked questions and answers below. As always, if you need additional information, our reservationists stand by ready to help.
Q. What happens to my existing payment plan?
- We will be pausing the upcoming March 1st payment. Monthly payments will restart on April 1, 2021 and your final payment will be due on November 1, 2021.
- Will all the artists from the November 2021 cruise be moved to the January 2022 cruise?
- We have begun conversations with the artists about joining us on the January 2022 cruise. We hope to provide you with a list of confirmed returning artists plus some exciting, new artist additions very soon.
- Will there be a new itinerary for The Country Music Cruise in January?
- We are pleased to share that our itinerary for The 2022 Country Music Cruise will be the same as our November 2021 itinerary. See below for our confirmed 2022 itinerary.
|Saturday||1/15/22||Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA||11:30 PM|
|Monday||1/17/22||Costa Maya, Mexico||1:00 PM||11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||1/18/22||Cozumel, Mexico||7:00 AM||11:30 PM|
|Friday||1/21/22||Half Moon Cay||8:00AM||3:00 PM|
|Saturday||1/22/22||Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA||7:00 AM|
*All times are EST
*Ports of call subject to change
Q. When will I receive my booking confirmation for my new reservation in January of 2022?
A. Once we complete the transfer in your StarVista LIVE account, you will receive an email confirmation by April 1. Please review this confirmation carefully to ensure that everything is as you expected and call the office with any questions.
Q. What if I cannot make the new January 2022 dates?
A. If you cannot make the January 2022 Country Music Cruise dates, you may receive a StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for the amount paid to date on your November 2021 Country Music Cruise. In order to transfer your FCC to another StarVista LIVE cruise, you must notify us, in writing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 12. All StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credits must be redeemed by December 31, 2023.
Q. Why can’t I receive a refund instead of a 100% future cruise credit?
A. Our Terms and Conditions that each financially responsible guest signs upon booking this cruise state that payments made to Star Vista LIVE are non-refundable. Again as our Terms state: “If a Cruise is cancelled before commencement, you will be entitled, as your exclusive remedy, to receive an alternative sailing.” Therefore, we are offering the postponed dates of The Country Music Cruise sailing or a Future Cruise Credit.
Please note, that our obligations to the cruise line, artists and other vendors continue in order to plan and produce the kind of event we’ve all come to expect.
- Do the StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credits expire?
- Yes. All StarVista LIVE cruise credits must be redeemed by December 31, 2023.
- Will I keep the same cabin for the January 2022 sailing?
A. Yes. Because the January Country Music Cruise is scheduled to sail on the same ship, the Nieuw Amsterdam, it will be easy to automatically transfer your current reservation to the new dates and there is no need to call us. You will receive a new 2022 reservation confirmation and it will include the same cabin assignment, same seats, same dining time, and same trip protection choice. If you wish to upgrade your cabin, you may call the office to request an upgrade and we will assist you based on cabin availability. You may also join the cabin waitlist to be notified weekly if other cabin categories become available.
Q. What if I would like to upgrade my cabin?
A. If you wish to upgrade your cabin, you may call the office to request an upgrade and we will assist you based on cabin availability. You may also join the cabin waitlist to be notified weekly if other cabin categories become available.
- What if I cannot sail on the January 2022 Country Music Cruise and I do not want to cruise on any other StarVista LIVE cruise currently announced and available? Can I save my StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit for later?
- You must tell us if you cannot attend the January 2022 Country Music Cruise by March 12, 2021 by calling the office or emailing us at email@example.com. You may then wait and apply your StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit later, but it must be used on an announced cruise which sails prior to December 31, 2023. Please note that the longer you wait, the more likely it is that your choices will be restricted. We recommend that you make your choice as soon as you are able. And remember that any StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit balance as of December 31, 2023 will be forfeited and no refunds will be issued.
- I am unsure of what I want to do with my Future Cruise Credit. What if I use my StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit but I change my mind later and want to go on a different StarVista LIVE cruise?
- StarVista LIVE cruises are non-transferrable. When you apply your Future Cruise Credit to a different StarVista LIVE cruise it then becomes non-transferable, and we cannot allow additional changes.
- What is the status of the travel protection I already purchased for the 2021 cruise?
- If you purchased Travel Protection through StarVista LIVE at the time of booking, that same type of insurance, Standard or Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage, will carry forward to your January 2022 reservation. If you purchased through a third-party vendor, please contact them to revise and confirm your new travel dates.
- Will the pre-cruise hotel remain the same in January 2022?
- Yes, as of now, we have are working on securing a new group contract at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale for the new January 2022 dates. We will post a new reservation link on our website as soon as it is available.
- What do I need to do if I already booked at the Riverside Hotel through the StarVista LIVE room block for the 2021 dates?
- If you have an existing reservation at Riverside Hotel that you booked through the StarVista LIVE room block, that reservation will be automatically cancelled, and you will need to rebook with the new reservation link when it becomes available. Please contact the hotel if you have questions concerning your reservation.
- My roommate cannot make the January 2022 cruise, can I bring someone else?
- Yes, if you are the financially responsible party on the reservation, you may change names in your traveling party up until November 1, 2021 with no penalty.
- I sponsored and paid for my guests to go on the 2021 Country Music Cruise and now they cannot go in January 2022. May I change the names on the reservation?
- Yes, if you are the financially responsible party on the reservation, you may change names in your sponsored cabin up until November 1, 2021 with no penalty.
- If I have a StarVista LIVE promotional onboard credit on my 2021 Country Music Cruise reservation, will that carry over to my rebooking?
- We will carry over any StarVista LIVE promotional onboard credits to the rebooked cruise.
- I am a Travel Agent. What should I tell my guests?
- All guests will be automatically transferred to the January 2022 Country Music Cruise and the travel agent on record will receive the confirmation. It is your responsibility to communicate any updates to your guests.
Q. I am a travel agent or group leader with guests who were supposed to sail on the November 2021 Country Music Cruise. When will I receive my commission?
- Travel Agents and Group Leaders will be eligible for their earned commissions when the guests complete their 2022 Country Music Cruise sailing or alternatively use their StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit and complete that chosen sailing.