New Dates FAQs
After careful consideration including consultation with the artists and our partners at Holland America Line, we have decided to re-schedule The Country Music Cruise to November 13-20, 2021 on Holland America Line Nieuw Amsterdam. We are still working out a few details; however, we are pleased to report the artists booked on the January 2021 Country Music Cruise lineup have all agreed to join us in November.
We understand that many of our booked guests may have questions regarding the transfer of your 2021 Country Music Cruise reservation to November 13-20, 2021. We have put together a list of frequently asked questions and answers below. As always, if you need additional information, our reservationists stand by ready to help.
Q. What happens to my existing payment plan?
- Starting October 1, 2020, all payment plans will be transitioning to the monthly plan with your remaining balance split into 12 equal and substantially reduced payments. Your final payment will be due September 1, 2021. The new sailing dates will allow guests additional time to pay.
- Will all the artists from the January cruise be moved to the November cruise?
- We are pleased to report that the artists from our 2021 Country Music Cruise lineup have agreed to join us for the rescheduled cruise dates of November 13-20, 2021. We will continue to provide you with exciting, new artist additions to the lineup as soon as they are confirmed.
- Will there be a new itinerary for The Country Music Cruise in November?
- We are working with our partners at Holland America Line to secure a fantastic Caribbean itinerary. We are still planning to leave from Fort Lauderdale. We will update you as ports are confirmed.
- When will I receive my booking confirmation for my new reservation in November of 2021?
- Once we complete the transfer in your StarVista LIVE account, you will receive an email confirmation by July 1. Please review this confirmation carefully to ensure that everything is as you expected and call the office with any questions.
- What if I can’t make the new November dates?
- If you cannot make the November 2021 Country Music Cruise dates, you may receive a StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for the amount paid to date on your January 2021 Country Music Cruise. In order to transfer your FCC to another StarVista LIVE cruise, you must notify us, in writing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 26th. All StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credits must be redeemed by December 31, 2022.
Q. Why can’t I receive a refund instead of a 100% future cruise credit?
A. Our Terms and Conditions that each financially responsible guest signs upon booking this cruise state that payments made to Star Vista LIVE are non refundable. Again as our Terms state: “If a Cruise is cancelled before commencement, you will be entitled, as your exclusive remedy, to receive an alternative sailing.” Therefore, we are offering the postponed dates of The Country Music Cruise sailing or a Future Cruise Credit.
Please note, that our obligations to the cruise line, artists and other vendors continue in order to plan and produce the kind of event we’ve all come to expect.
- Do the StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credits expire?
- Yes. All StarVista LIVE cruise credits must be redeemed by December 31, 2022.
- Will I keep the same cabin for the November 2021 sailing?
- Yes. Because the November Country Music Cruise is now scheduled to sail on the Nieuw Amsterdam, it will be easy to automatically transfer your current reservation to the new dates and there is no need to call us. If you wish to upgrade your cabin, you may call the office to request an upgrade and we will assist you based on cabin availability. You may also join the cabin waitlist to be notified weekly if other cabin categories become available.
Q. What if I would like to upgrade my cabin?
A. If you wish to upgrade your cabin, you may call the office to request an upgrade and we will assist you based on cabin availability. You may also join the cabin waitlist to be notified weekly if other cabin categories become available.
- What if I cannot sail on the November 2021 Country Music Cruise and I do not want to cruise on any other StarVista LIVE cruise currently announced and available? Can I save my StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit for later?
- You must tell us if you cannot attend the November 2021 Country Music Cruise by June 26th, 2020 by calling the office or emailing us at email@example.com . You may then wait and apply your StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit later, but it must be used on an announced cruise which sails prior to December 31, 2022. Please note that the longer you wait, the more likely it is that your choices will be restricted. We recommend that you make your choice as soon as you are able. And remember that any StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit balance as of December 31, 2022 will be forfeited and no refunds will be issued.
- I am unsure of what I want to do with my Future Cruise Credit. What if I use my StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit but I change my mind later and want to go on a different StarVista LIVE cruise?
- StarVista LIVE cruises are non-transferrable. When you apply your Future Cruise Credit to a different StarVista LIVE cruise it then becomes non-transferable, and we cannot allow additional changes.
- What is the status of the travel protection I already purchased for the 2021 cruise?
- If you purchased Travel Protection through StarVista LIVE at the time of booking, that same type of insurance, Standard or Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage, will carry forward to your November 2021 reservation. If you purchased through a third-party vendor, please contact them to revise and confirm your new travel dates.
- Will the pre-cruise hotel remain the same in November 2021?
- Yes, as of now, we have secured a new group contract at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale for the new November 2021 dates. We will post a new reservation link on our website as soon as it is available.
- What do I need to do if I already booked at the Riverside Hotel through the StarVista LIVE room block for the 2021 dates?
- If you have an existing reservation at Riverside Hotel that you booked through the StarVista LIVE room block, that reservation will be automatically cancelled, and you will need to rebook with the new reservation link when it becomes available. Please contact the hotel if you have questions concerning your reservation.
- My roommate cannot make the November 2021 cruise, can I bring someone else?
- Yes, if you are the financially responsible party on the reservation, you may change names in your traveling party up until September 1, 2021 with no penalty.
- I sponsored and paid for my guests to go on the 2021 Country Music Cruise and now they cannot go in November 2021. May I change the names on the reservation?
- Yes, if you are the financially responsible party on the reservation, you may change names in your sponsored cabin up until September 1, 2021 with no penalty.
- If I have a StarVista LIVE promotional onboard credit on my 2021 Country Music Cruise reservation, will that carry over to my rebooking?
- We will carry over any StarVista LIVE promotional onboard credits to the rebooked cruise.
- I am a Travel Agent. What should I tell my guests?
- All guests will be automatically transferred to the November 2021 Country Music Cruise and the travel agent on record will receive the confirmation. It is your responsibility to communicate any updates to your guests.
Q. I am a travel agent or group leader with guests who were supposed to sail on the January 2021 Country Music Cruise. When will I receive my commission?
- Travel Agents and Group Leaders will be eligible for their earned commissions when the guests complete their 2021 Country Music Cruise sailing or alternatively use their StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit and complete that chosen sailing.