You may use your StarVista LIVE account to manage aspects of our upcoming Country Music Cruise and all future experiences and cruises we offer.
As a charter cruise guest, you have two numbers tied to your sailing – a Reservation Number from StarVista LIVE (SVL) and a Booking Number from Holland America (HAL). Once you have a confirmed reservation with SVL, we will set up an account for you tied to your primary email address. You will use your SVL account to manage the aspects of this and future cruises including your guest information, payments, insurance and SVL add-ons. You will need your HAL Booking Number to check-in online in order to board the cruise ship and to make dinner reservations, purchase excursions, beverage packages, spa appointments and other additional items and activities available for purchase from the ship.
Advantages of logging-in and using your SVL account:
- Add-On Options: You can easily add and pay for items to your account: Special Country Music Cruise Events, Hotel Transport (transfer from hotel to pier) and more!
- Accept Terms and Conditions: To ensure your reservation is not cancelled, check your terms and conditions status by logging into your account. Simply log in to your account and look for an “Accept Terms” button under the reservation. If this button appears, you have not accepted the terms and conditions. Click this button and follow the instructions.
- Trip Protection: Review your Trip Protection/Insurance plan.
- Payment plans: Review your current payment plan and when payments are due; pay for items that you add; and/or change/update credit card information.
- Guest info: Review your profile information*, stateroom information and t-shirt size.
- Priority Booking: When we announce our Presale for the 2024 Country Music Cruise, you will have the ability to be the very first to secure your same cabin/same seating for 2024; plus receive $100 onboard credit for booking online during your exclusive presale period!
*Please note: You may edit your own personal profile information; however, will not be able to add or edit another guests information in your cabin.
How to log-in to your SVL account:
Log in to your SVL account by clicking here:
In the Account Information box, enter the requested information:
User Name: Email Address
Password: Your Password
Important to Note:
- If you have sailed with StarVista LIVE before, or are currently booked on one of our cruises, you already have an account. If you have logged in before, and remember your password, enter it in the required field.
- If you do not have an account with StarVista LIVE, click the green “Register” button on the account page and enter your email address. You will be taken to a page where you will fill out your new account information.
- If this is your first-time logging into your online account, or if you do not remember your password, follow these steps:
- Click the red “Reset your Password” button. Enter the requested information which includes email, first name and last name
- An email with the subject line “Reset your Password” will be sent to the email address you gave; click on the link in the email and it will open a new page where you can create or reset your username and password. Be sure to click “Change Password” at the bottom to confirm the changes
How to navigate your SVL account:
Once logged in, you will be on your personal SVL page and will have two choices “Events” or “View Your Account.” The Events page includes all upcoming SVL cruises.
Click on VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT which will show all of your current and past Reservations.
Click on your Destination Country Music Cruise Reservation.
You will be taken to your personal Country Music Cruise page that indicates your personal information (including SVL Reservation Number), cabin number, cabin category, account balance, any applicable travel and cancellation insurance, and any other options you have added onto your account at this time.
At the top of the page, there will be a clickable link: GUESTS.
Please make sure when you review your personal information on this Guest Details page you ensure your first and last name matches exactly to what is on your passport book, including any suffix (Jr., Sr., III, etc.) that should be part of the ‘Last Name’ field.
At the bottom of the page, there will be a clickable link: ADD MORE OPTIONS.
Upon clicking here, you can add options to your account including special Country Music Cruise Events, Hotel Transfers and more.