Information for Booked Guests
IMPORTANT DATES, LOCATIONS, AND TIMES
Departure Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2019
Departure City: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Embarkation/Terminal: Check the midport pier signs for Nieuw Amsterdam Terminal
Ship: Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam
Terminal Doors Open: 10:30 a.m.
Boarding Commencement Time: 11:30 a.m.*
Mandatory Boarding Time: No later than 2:30 p.m.
Ship Departure Time: 5:00 p.m.
Return Date: Sunday, February 3rd, 2019
Return Time: 7:00 a.m. (All times are EDT)
SAFE deadline: November 30, 2018 Only applicable if you require special assistance and haven’t previously discussed your needs with a sales agent.
*Please carry all essential personal items (medications, passport, id, change of clothes if desired, etc.) with you when you board. Once you complete the boarding process, you can proceed directly to the ship.
ONLINE CHECK-IN AT HOLLAND AMERICA
We strongly recommend guests complete their check-in online to greatly speed up the boarding process in the terminal.
- Complete your online check-in now at www.hollandamerica.com/onlinecheckin
- Enter your Holland America Line Booking Number found in your emailed guest document. It is the 6-digit alpha-numeric character code. This code can also be found once you’re logged in to your StarVista LIVE account.
- Follow the instructions (please have your passport handy to complete this process). It will take about 10-15 minutes to fully complete your online check-in.
- Please remember to print the luggage tags. Do NOT apply to your luggage before your flight in case they rip or tear off your luggage enroute.
- Once you have completed check-in on the Holland America Line website, you can book spa appointments, indulgences and dinner reservations and shore excursions there.
- Deadline to check-in online is close of business January 23, 2019. If you miss the deadline, you may complete your check-in process in the Port Everglades terminal on January 27, 2019.
FROM RIVERSIDE HOTEL IN FT. LAUDERDALE TO THE PIER (FOR GUESTS BOOKED AT THIS HOTEL)
For just $19 per person, your luggage will be loaded at the hotel and delivered to the terminal. Please make sure your bags are properly tagged and loaded onto the bus before you board.
To purchase this service simply log in to your StarVista LIVE account and add Hotel Transfer to Cruise Pier to your reservation or at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale from the transportation company (Elect Travel).
This service is only offered from the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.
Transfers are not included in the cost of the hotel and will be charged to the credit card on file connected to your StarVista LIVE account.
From the Airport to the Pier
Suggested ground transportation options to get you to/from Port Everglades terminal
- Holland America Line shuttle service ($19/person from Fort Lauderdale and $27/person from Miami, each way). Please call Holland America Line at 866-929-2332 to make these reservations.
- Taxi from Fort Lauderdale Airport (approximately $25)
- Taxi from Miami Airport (approximately $85)
It is your responsibility to arrive at the ship in time for the departure and to secure your transportation at the end of our cruise.
Long Term Parking at the Pier
Port Everglades offers on-site covered parking for $15 per day. Please follow the signs to the midport garage.
Handicap parking is complimentary only if there are ADA modifications done to the vehicle such as: hand controls, extended pedals, wheelchair ramp, etc. Also, 100% Disabled Veterans with ADA license placard will receive complimentary parking.
For more information go to http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/
PREMIER CRUISE PARKING
Self-uncovered parking with free shuttle to cruise ship terminal.
Call 800-435-3195 and use rate code CMC19 to get a special rate of $9.50 per day. This also includes a courtesy round-trip shuttle to the cruise terminal. Reservations must be made 14 days prior to departure date to get the special Country Music Cruise rate.
BOARDING THE SHIP
Boarding will commence at 11:30 a.m. Please carry all essential personal items (medications, passport, ID, change of clothes if desired, etc.) with you when you board. Once you complete the boarding process, you can proceed directly to the ship. Lunch will be served in the Lido Market, Deck 9, starting around noon and you are free to tour the ship until the cabins are ready. Please keep in mind that the luggage delivery operations will run into the evening hours.
THE COUNTRY MUSIC CRUISE PROGRAMMING
To help you better prepare for the Real Country Music and A Real Good Time, we are excited to announce that we will post some of our shows and event schedule on the Country Music Cruise website in late December. We hope this enables you to better plan your spa appointments and dining around the events you want to attend. Check it regularly for any updates as we fine-tune our time at sea.
Here is a small example of the special events being planned fo this year’s Country Music Cruise:
- The Private Oasis in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas with Jimmy Fortune and Mike McGuire and Marty Raybon from Shenandoah – NEW this year! Perched on a point, partially over water, you will be able to live out that Caribbean fantasy in a luxurious setting, highlighted by an easy walkway into the warm turquoise waters, acoustic Country music and special meet and greet. This Oasis will be stocked with a true Caribbean spread of fresh fruits, salads and BBQ lunch along with full beverage package. A portion of the procceds will be donated to the T.J. Martell Foundation for Cancer Research, Music’s Promise for a Cure. $159/person. Availability is limited. To reserve your spot, service simply log in to your StarVista LIVE account and add to your reservation or stop by the Country Music Cruise Hospitality Desk on Deck 1 Midship. This cost will be added to your shipboard account.
- Country Superstar Contest - This is your chance to rise above and shine as a true Country Music Superstar if you can sing and/or play an instrument. Sign-up times will be announced aboard the ship. Please ensure that you have your own backing materials and tracks. Each participant will be allowed two minutes to perform.
- Gameshows – A highlight on this cruise are the times when we can sit back and hoot and holler at the gameshows and those “creative” answers that Johnny Lee spits out. Back to defend his crown, Johnny Lee will go head to head with Jeannie Seely in our version of Family Feud. The Grand Ole Opry is going in on the fun with their version of Match Game. Lets see if 2 contestants can match their answers with the 6 surprise artists.
- Wine tasting - Lorianne Crook and Jeannie Seely will join the Holland America Sommelier in the Dining Room, Deck 2 for a wine tasting and food pairing. For just $39.99, you will enjoy this knowledgeable and fun hour learning about wine and what food pairs well. Availability is limited. To reserve your spot, service simply log in to your StarVista LIVE account and add to your reservation or stop by the Country Music Cruise Hospitality Desk on Deck 1 Midship. This cost will be added to your shipboard account.
- Renewal of Vows- Country music is all about celebrations and family bonds. That is why we offer a special renewal of vows. So take your honey under your wing and join our Celebrity Hosts Lorianne Crook & Jeannie Seely for a special reception that includes a photo, cake and a champagne toast! $55/couple. Availability is limited. To reserve your spot, service simply log in to your StarVista LIVE account and add to your reservation or stop by the Country Music Cruise Hospitality Desk on Deck 1 Midship. This cost will be added to your shipboard account.
- T-shirt Party - Join us on Tuesday at the Lido Pool for the annual t-shirt party with Johnny Lee Wear your official 2019 Country Music Cruise T-Shirt to enjoy select complimentary soda, punch, beer and wine during the show.
- Cornhole Tournament - Boards and bags will be available in the aft pool area all week for all to enjoy and practice if you choose to join in the friendly competition.
THE COUNTRY MUSIC CRUISE ATTIRE
The overall dress for the cruise is “smart casual”.
Daytime attire is not subject to limitations, so guests may dress in appropriate and tasteful clothing of their choosing. Coverups and footwear are required in all venues and dining areas.
Evening attire is subject to the dress code for that evening. For six of the seven nights the evening dress code is “smart casual,” which means no shorts, tank tops or T-shirts in the main dining rooms or premium restaurants. Jeans are acceptable attire for the “smart casual” evenings. Our Gala Formal night is on Friday. Our 2 night themes offer you a chance to dress up in theme-appropriate clothing—Pirates in The Caribbean & Red, White & Bluegrass
The 2019 Country Music Cruise T-Shirt will arrive to your cabin on Sunday night. It will be the size you requested at the time of booking. If the T-Shirt you received is the wrong size, please bring it to the Hospitality Desk and we will happily exchange it, pending availability. Our Hospitality Desk on Deck 1, midship will be open for exchanges on Monday and Tuesday before the T-shirt party only. Hours of operation will be posted onboard.
PARTIES AND LATE-NIGHT THEMES
The Country Music Cruise will host a wide variety of gatherings and festive events. While it is not mandatory to dress in keeping with the themes, we do encourage you to have some fun and plan some outfits.
Sunday, January 27, Fort Lauderdale, Florida:
- Welcome Party – Join Shenandoah at the Lido Pool on Deck 9 for fun and dancing as we get the cruise started when we depart from Fort Lauderdale.
- Nightly Theme: Welcome to The Country Music Cruise—No special outfits required. Get unpacked and settled in for the week ahead!
Monday, January 28, Key West, Florida:
- No Theme: Dress to reflect your feelings about the music of this cruise tonight.
Tuesday, January 29, At Sea:
- T-shirt Party Great live music and selected complimentary drinks at the Lido Pool, Deck 9 midship when you come dressed in your 2019 Country Music Cruise t-shirt.
- Nightly Theme: Red, White & Bluegrass – Be proud and show your heritage by dressing in your country’s colors or authentic wear – a night to be patriotic!
Wednesday, January 30, At Sea:
- No Theme: Enjoy a night off and dress to reflect your feelings about the music of this cruise tonight.
Thursday, January 31, St, Thomas, USVI:
- Nightly Theme: Pirates in the Caribbean – From Blackbeard to Bluebeard the pirates set their eyes on St. Thomas, so let’s have a swashbuckling time with a great country jam session!
Friday, February 1, At Sea:
- Nightly Theme: Gala night - Ball gowns and boots, couture and cowboy hats - no one does formal wear like a great country crowd and this is your night to shine.
Saturday, February 2, Half Moon Cay (private island):
- Theme: Farewell Night - A celebration of the bittersweet feelings for the last night of a wonderful cruise. Wear whatever is still clean.
MUSIC AND EVENT VENUES
B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Onboard, EXC/Crow’s Nest, Lido Pool, Explorer’s Lounge and Ocean Bar Performances
You will not need to present your Stateroom Key Card at the entrance to these venues as none of these shows are color-coded and are open general admission.
Seats are not assigned and can be selected on a first-come first-served basis.
Guests are advised to come with their entire party as we don’t allow the saving of seats.
The Mainstage PERFORMANCES Every guest will have the opportunity to see a nightly show based upon the designated show time (blue for early show and orange for late show).
To ensure that the entry and seating procedure is both fair and easy, we have adopted the following policies and procedures:
- You must present your Stateroom Key Card to the ushers at the entrance to enter The Mainstage for the appropriate show time.
- There are four entrances to The Mainstage, two on Deck 2 and two on Deck 3. No other entrance is available for guests.
- Doors will open for each show approximately 30 minutes before scheduled show time.
- Guests are advised to come to the theater with their entire party as we don’t allow the saving of seats.
- Guests who interfere with the fair and safe entry into The Mainstage may risk forfeiting their rights to attend that show or other shows. Our goal is to provide the best entertainment experience for all our guests, and we request that you treat all guests and staff with respect. Any behavior that disrupts the enjoyment of other guests will result in removal from the show by security staff.
- The taking of flash photos and the recording of the shows violates our contracts with the performers. Since it is impossible to easily discern what type of equipment can record, no electronic equipment of any kind will be allowed in The Mainstage during shows.
PREMIUM DINING OPTIONS
Reservations are recommended and can easily be made through the Holland America Line website once you check in online or from your stateroom once on board.
- PINNACLE GRILL This intimate, reservations-only, specialty venue offers an elegant, sophisticated dining experience for lunch on sea days and dinner nightly. Enjoy dishes inspired by America’s Pacific Northwest. Complement your meal with a selection of boutique wines from the Pacific Northwest and other celebrated vineyards around the world. $10 for lunch at sea; closed for lunch while in port. $39 for dinner. Deck 2
- TAMARIND RESTAURANT Menus created by Master Chef Rudi Sodamin feature dishes honoring the elements of water, wood, fire and earth. Praised by Condé Nast Traveler for cuisine “that rivals the top restaurants on land.” $25 for dinner. Deck 11
- CANALETTO RESTAURANT This authentic Italian restaurant offers a menu that celebrates spartire (Italian for “sharing”). Buon appetito! $15 for dinner. Deck 9
MAIN DINING ROOM INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Your Stateroom Key Card will either be orange (early dinner seating) or blue (late dinner seating).
- Early dining begins at 6:00 p.m. and late dining begins at 8:30 p.m.
- As both dinner seatings are completely full, we will be unable to accommodate any requests to switch your dining time.
- Guests who previously made table requests with our office will receive a letter in their staterooms on embarkation day with the assigned table number. These guests should enter the Upper Dining Room on Deck 3.
- All other seating will be open, meaning that once guests have their full party together, they should proceed to the Lower Dining Room on Deck 2 to be seated.
- In the spirit of The Country Music Cruise, guests with smaller parties may be seated with other guests.
OTHER DINING OPTIONS INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
- Lido Market A modern marketplace with different themed stations, Lido Market provides a fresh approach to casual dining for breakfast, lunch or dinner and offers a curated selection of delicious options to grab on the go or to have quickly made to order. Deck 9
- Dive-In Dive into a grilled burger on brioche or a Nathan’s Famous gourmet hot dog. Or, enjoy a grilled chicken breast sandwich and vegetarian-friendly portobello mushroom stack. Deck 9
- New York Pizza Crisp Italian salads and personal pan pizzas made with a thin crust and sauce so savory it does New York– style pizza proud. Deck 9
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining Sleep in and have breakfast delivered. Order a salad, sandwich or entrée any time. Dive-In can be ordered in-room for a $4.95 fee. Pinnacle Grill can be ordered in room. Additional fees may apply dependent on selection ordered.
- Light Bites There’s always a “little something” being served on board. Tea is offered every afternoon when in port in the Ocean Bar, afternoon ice cream treats in the Lido Market, hors d’oeuvres stations near late-evening venues and snacks available late into the night.
BAR SERVICE OFFERINGS
If you purchase before we sail, you save! Holland America Line offers alcohol and non-alcohol beverage packages. Please note: All guests in a stateroom must purchase the same package. If you are interested in purchasing a beverage package now, please contact Holland America Line at 1-800-541-1576.
- Pinnacle Bar A sophisticated aura lends itself beautifully to an evening spent enjoying innovative cocktails and lively conversation with your friends and fellow guests. Deck 2
- Music Walk Three exciting venues and bars: The Explorer’s Lounge, just outside the Main Dining Room; Billboard Onboard, rocking the casino area; the beautiful Gallery Bar with a menu created by a master mixologist; and the already popular B.B. King’s Blues Club. Deck 2
- Tamarind Bar Exotic cocktails and sake-tinis are served in the Asian ambiance, featuring wraparound ocean views. Deck 11
- Lido Bar Our Lido Bar will be hoppin’ on this cruise. Located near the pool stage, this bar will be open all day and into the night as we have our nightly theme concerts by the Lido Pool. Deck 9
- Sea View Bar Located in the aft pool area, the Sea View Bar provides a quiet nook to recap all the fun of the cruise. Deck 9
- Explorations Café Bar Guests can enjoy their favorite espresso drinks provided by Torrefazione Italia while relaxing with the best views on board. Explore a wide array of audio and video programming or simply read the morning paper. Internet stations also provide free access to the New York Times online edition (wireless hot spots also available for those traveling with laptops). Deck 11
The Casino onboard Nieuw Amsterdam offers a variety of games for all levels. Enjoy complimentary lessons from dealers and tournaments for veteran players. Deck 2
- Table Games Play blackjack, roulette, craps (select ships), three-card poker, let it ride (select ships), Texas hold ’em and more.
- Slots From penny to five-dollar machines and multi-denomination games, plus video poker, there’s a game for you.
- Tournaments Join in the fun of a slot or blackjack tournament for that extra chance to win big.
THE GREENHOUSE SPA & SALON
The tranquil, Asian-inspired spa offers a luxurious beauty salon and spa treatments, and features a thermal pool, heated ceramic lounges, steam grottos and treatment rooms. Prices vary and subject to change. Deck 9
Examples include but not limited to:
- Ionithermie Slimming Treatment 50 minutes $159 | Course of 3 for $299
- Ionithermie Revitalizing Leg Therapy 45 minutes $79
- Lime & Ginger Body Massage 50 minutes $155 | 75 minutes $209
- Thai Herbal Poultice Massage 75 minutes $195
- BIOTEC Line Eraser 50 minutes $184
Take a class in the professionally staffed Fitness Center equipped with state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more. Fees vary. Deck 9
This spa-like Retreat offers guests the opportunity to relax and recharge without missing any of the pool events. Cabanas are beautifully furnished and stocked with amenities. Also includes a 20% discount on select spa services on port days. Contact Holland America at 1-800-541-1576 to reserve. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Deck 11
Capture your best moments with portrait and activity photo packages that will allow you to enjoy your cruise experience for years to come. Prices for packages vary and subject to change. Deck 3
Photo packages of pictures taken by ship staff are sold by the cruise line and are only available during the cruise; orders cannot be placed after we return. Candid photos taken by our StarVista LIVE photographers Charles and Trish will be posted to the website approximately two months after disembarkation.
Once you have completed your online check-in, you can book excursions directly at Holland America Line. Choose your tour times, book tours and receive confirmation of your shore excursion reservations up until 5 days before sailing. Make your payment online and receive approximate tour departure times. Reservations made online receive priority handling and are processed prior to requests made on board. We recommend booking as early as possible because many of the popular excursions sell out quickly.
Please take a look at a sampling of Shore Excursions offered by Holland America. For details and more Shore Excursions to choose from please click here.
Key West, Florida:
World-Famous Hop-On/Hop-Off Conch Train (1 ¼ Hours)
Activity level: Easy | Adult $34.95
From bold Spanish explorers to the great cigar barons and sponge magnates, people from all walks of life have made Key West their home. Relax and enjoy this ride through centuries of Key West history -- a wheeled vehicle that takes you back to the days when fiercely protective Native Americans left their enemies' bones to bleach in the tropical wilderness. Explore what is now a lush, tropical and densely populated island, and discover the charm and grace of one of America's unique architectural treasures. As the tour meanders through the Old Town with its blend of tropical plants and flowers, you will pass the historic seaport, the southernmost point of the continental USA, the cigar-makers’ shot-gun houses, wreckers’ mansions and unique churches -- all part of the island’s multicultural heritage.
Catamaran Sail & Snorkel (3 ½ Hours)
Activity level: Moderate | Adult $54.95
Your adventure begins as you board a state-of-the-art catamaran, sailing out to North America’s only living coral reef. For the ultimate in sailing comfort, the boat features a stairway to the sea, a restroom, showers, a shaded lounge area and large sundeck. Snorkel with first-class gear and professional instruction from the friendly crew to make your time in the water more enjoyable. Soda, beer and wine will be served on the return trip.
History & Legends (3 Hours)
Activity level: Moderate | Adult $89.95
This leisurely tour of Key West begins with a fully narrated tour on board the Old Town Trolley, covering over 100 points of interest. Your tour includes entry into the Hemingway Home -- the house of author Ernest Hemingway. Enjoy a leisurely tour through the home built in the 1870s by a wealthy ship-wrecker. Ernest Hemingway arrived in Key West in the early 1930s and wrote about a dozen novels and short stories. After hearing wonderful stories and anecdotes, take a stroll around the beautiful property, complete with some descendants of Hemingway’s original polydactyl cats. It’s just a short ride to Mallory Square, where you will walk a short distance to the vacation home of President Harry S Truman. The only Presidential Museum in Florida, the Truman Little White House has been a host to six US Presidents, as well as royalty and dignitaries from around the world.
St. Thomas, U.S.V.I:
Magens Bay Beach Getaway (3 Hours)
Activity level: Easy | Adult $29.95
Acclaimed as one of the ten most beautiful beaches in the world by the National Geographic Society, Magens Bay is an ideal place for a getaway during your visit to St Thomas. Your trip begins with a scenic drive, by open-air safari bus or van to Drake's Seat, a breathtaking vantage point from which Sir Francis Drake himself once viewed his fleet. It offers a commanding view of Magens Bay and the surrounding islands. Continue to Magens Bay, where you will have two hours to experience the crystal-clear waters, white sand beaches, and spectacular palm-fringed coastline.
Panoramic Drive, Mountain Top & Aerial Skyride to Paradise Point (3 ½ Hours)
Activity level: Moderate | Adult $59.95
Start your excursion traveling along scenic roads en route to Mountain Top, one of the highest elevations on the northern coast of St Thomas. Heading along the mountain road, check out the view from the Skyline Overlook -- a great chance to take a photo of your ship in the harbor below. Back at sea level, glimpse Paradise Point at the top of the peak. The 12-minute Aerial Skyride will whisk you to the top. Take in the Caribbean Sea, watch sailboats glide by, and the seaplane if it is landing in the historic Charlotte Amalie harbor. The view is stupendous. Sit and relax on the ample deck, or visit the many artisans in their shops, featuring interesting and unusual items.
Shipwreck & Turtle Cove Two-Site Snorkel (3 ½ Hours)
Activity level: Strenuous | Adult $69.95
This is the ultimate snorkel experience in clear, sparkling water, with plenty of fish, turtles and a shipwreck. You'll sail in calm waters along the spectacular south coast of St Thomas with plenty of shade to protect you from the sun or the occasional tropical shower, and wide-open sundecks. Steps lead down into the sea for easy access. Enjoy 90 minutes of snorkeling at two different locations: over the old shipwreck at Shipwreck Cove, which teems with tropical fish, and encrusted coral; and in Turtle Cove, where you can swim with the turtles and rays. The open bar includes champagne, rum punch and other rum drinks after snorkeling. Water, fruit juice and soda are always available.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas:
Stingray Adventure (1 Hour)
Activity level: Moderate | Adult $29.95
Enjoy an educational encounter with the southern stingrays that make their home at Half Moon Cay. A short tram ride brings you to Stingray Cove where you'll learn about the stingrays' behaviors, habitat, feeding and breeding. After a safety briefing, grab your snorkel gear and enter the wading area with your guide to touch the rays' silky wings and feed these amazing creatures. A safety net ensures that other marine life remains outside the area. Return to the Fort San Salvador Welcome Center by tram.
Glass Bottom Boat (1 Hour)
Activity level: Easy | Adult $39.95
Stay dry while exploring Half Moon Cay’s undersea world aboard a new, fully enclosed, air-conditioned, state of the art glass-bottom boat. This vessel is equipped with two viewing areas as well as an open-air top deck, perfect for soaking up the warm Caribbean sun. Cruise on the beautiful turquoise waters while hearing tales of the history of Half Moon Cay as told by your helpful crew. Through each viewing area, take a glimpse into the blue and become immersed in a sea garden of different species of corals such as elkhorn, staghorn, fire coral, and brain coral. Find and identify groupers, stingrays, sharks, angel fish, snapper and other marine life that calls this unspoiled reef home.
Snorkel by Boat (1 ½ Hours)
Activity level: Moderate | Adult $59.95
Travel by boat to a site off the coast of Half Moon Cay to snorkel from the boat in limpid waters that teem with gloriously colored fish and coral.
HOSPITALITY AND SALES AREAS
Our Hospitality Desk is located on Deck 1, midship across from the Front Office. Our Sales Office is located on Deck 3 in the Hudson Room. Hours will be listed in the Daily Programs delivered to your stateroom. Please stop by to say hello! It’s always great to put a face with a voice.
HOLLAND AMERICA LINE SMOKING POLICY
The smoking policy designates all interior space, including staterooms and casino, as non-smoking areas. This includes cigarettes, cigars and pipes. Electronic cigarettes are allowed in staterooms (because they do not leave any residual odor) but cannot be used in public areas. Anyone who violates the ban on smoking in the staterooms will be charged a $250 cleaning fee. No smoking of any kind will be permitted on stateroom balconies.
For guests who wish to smoke, there will be a designated area for smoking outside on Deck 9 Aft at the Sea View Bar and Pool. Clearly marked “Designated Smoking Area,” the area includes a sufficient number of ashtrays that are emptied regularly. Cigar and pipe smoking are permitted in the Designated Smoking Area.
Holland America Line reserves the right to modify the smoking policy on board or alter the locations where smoking is permissible at any time. Please refer to Holland America Line website for further information.
Other than drink and spa service charges, all tips for servers, cabin stewards, etc., have been pre-paid. However, please feel free to reward exemplary service with the internationally recognized sign of gratitude: “tipping.”
Holland America Line requires ALL guests to PRESENT A VALID PASSPORT from their country of origin at embarkation. There are no substitutes for this requirement. A valid passport is one that expires more than 6 months after the date the cruise disembarks. Since the date of disembarkation is February 3, 2019, all passports must be valid through August 3, 2019. Guests with non-US passports are responsible for obtaining whatever visas they need to disembark at all the ports of call.