Trivia from The August Country Music Cruise Connection
Hope you had fun testing yourself on the amazing artists we have lined up on The Country Music Cruise 2019!!
Check your answers below and see these artists LIVE and many more when we set sail on January 27, 2019. The Country Music Cruise always sells out in advance, so make sure you book now or get on our wait list:
Questions & Answers:
- What famous computer company has Jeff Foxworthy worked for?
- Answer - IBM
- What famous Paul Simon song did the Oak ridge Boys sing back-up vocals on?
- Answer – “Slip Slidin’ Away”
- As a teenager Patty Loveless would perform with her brother Roger at local Louisville bars, what were they called when performing together?
- Answer - The Singin’ Swingin Ramey’s
- Ronnie Milsap was a session musician on which two Elvis
- Answer – “Don’t Cry Daddy” and “Kentucky Rain”
- What was the name of the band that Ricky Skaggs formed with Vince Gill?
- Answer – Boone Creek
- Where was Joe Diffie born?
- Answer – Tulsa, Oklahoma
- What are the real names of the Bellamy Brothers?
- Answer – David Milton and Homer Howard Bellamy
- What two Shenandoah studio albums have been certified gold?
- Answer – The Road Not Taken and Extra Mile
- Jimmy Fortune sang tenor for what famous country group for 21 years?
- Answer – The Statler Brothers
- In high school Johnny Lee had a rock band, what were they called?
- Answer – Johnny Lee And The Roadrunners
- What grade was David Ball in when he wrote his first song?
- Answer – 7th
- TG Sheppard first recorded for Atco Records in 1966. What was his stage name?
- Answer – Brian Stacy
Trivia is courtesy of Steve Walsh of Hitmaker Trivia