Booking Info for 2024
Get Ready for The Country Music Cruise 2024!
Booking for our 2024 sailing will open to the public Thursday, February 9, 2023. Don’t miss the boat, sign up for our emails for exclusive presale offers!
Already booked on 2023? Keep an eye out for an email regarding rebooking for 2024!
Information For Booked Guests
If you have questions about your current reservation, you can review your existing booking by clicking on the ‘Review Booking’ button below. From there, sign into your account to access your existing reservation, update your contact information, payment information and more!
If you would like to speak with a reservationist, please call us at: 866-476-2879 during our hours of operation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday—Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm ET
- All Payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE
- You must accept the Cruise Terms and Conditions in order to ensure that your reservation is not cancelled. Once booked, you can check your terms and conditions status by logging in to your account. Simply log in to your account and look for an “Accept Terms” button under the reservation. If this button appears, you have not accepted the terms and conditions. Click this button and follow the instructions. All reservations must accept our Cruise Terms & Conditions within three days of booking or your reservation may be canceled
- We do not allow anyone under 18 to sail on one of our themed cruises. Anyone over 18 but not yet 21 must share a cabin with a companion 21 or older.
- All passengers must carry a valid passport book which expires at least six (6) months after the return date of the cruise. You may continue with the reservation if you are applying for or renewing your passport, as long as you are sure you will receive it on time.
- NOTE: Passport cards, birth certificates, and driver’s licenses will not be accepted on this charter sailing.
- Please have the following information available for all passengers prior to starting a new reservation:
- Full name as it appears on passport
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Unique email address
- Billing address
- Passport number, country of citizenship, issue date, and expiration date
- Emergency contact
- T-shirt size (S-3XL, unisex fit, 100% cotton)
- Credit card number and expiration date for all paying passengers