The Country Music Cruise is SOLD OUT!
Can you believe it? We are officially sold out! We can’t wait to see you all on the Country Music Party At Sea!
Missed your chance to book? Join our waitlist and you will be notified if your preferred cabin category becomes available!
If you have questions about the 2018 sailing of The Country Music Cruise please call us at (866) 476-2879 to speak with a reservationist during our hours of operation (Monday-Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm EST, and Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm EST).
- All Payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE
- You must accept the Cruise Terms and Conditions in order to ensure that your reservation is not cancelled. Once booked, you can check your terms and conditions status by logging in to your account. Simply log in to your account and look for an “Accept Terms” button under the reservation. If this button appears, you have not accepted the terms and conditions. Click this button and follow the instructions.
- We do not allow anyone under 18 to sail on one of our themed cruises. Anyone over 18 but not yet 21 must share a cabin with a companion 21 or older.
- All passengers must carry a valid passport book which expires at least six (6) months after the return date of the cruise. You may continue with the reservation if you are applying for or renewing your passport, as long as you are sure you will receive it on time.
NOTE: Passport cards, birth certificates, and driver’s licenses will not be accepted on this charter sailing.
- Please have the following information available for all passengers prior to starting a new reservation:
- Full name as it appears on passport
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Unique email address
- Billing address
- Passport number, country of citizenship, issue date, and expiration date
- Emergency contact
- T-shirt size (S-3XL, unisex fit, 100% cotton)
- Credit card number and expiration date for all paying passengers